NEW WOODS FORESTRY LIMITED
The optimum service for all wishing to plant or manage woodlands.
Resilient, multi-faceted woodlands designed and established to:
– Meet the objectives of the landowner.
– Suit the site conditions.
– Maximize timber production and Carbon Sequestration.
– Combat Climate Change.
– Mitigate against the increased threat of Pests and Diseases
– Enhance biodiversity.
Woodland Creation Grant applications submitted to Forestry Commission.
Carbon Funding applications.
UNIQUE, one hit pre-planting application delivering maintenance- and pesticide-free establishment of woodland.
Ensures WEED CONTROL, MOISTURE RETENTION and NUTRIENTS and promotes rapid growth and eliminate losses.
Recipient of RFS Excellence in Silviculture Gold Award 2017.
Self supporting, re-usable DEER and RABBIT proof enclosures to protect:
– Natural regeneration of trees and other flora.
– Coppice regrowth.
Used as exclosure plots to demonstrate browsing pressure and regenerative potential of woodland.
The essential tool for practitioners of Continuous Cover Forestry.
Consultancy and Contracting
Blending Experience with Innovation
Based in East Anglia, Andrew has 40 years of forestry experience worldwide, 30 years in UK, with a profound knowledge of both the forestry sector and the wider environment.
Contact Andrew for:
– Silvicultural Advice.
– Management Plans.
– Grant Procurement.
– Timber Harvesting and Marketing. The timber resource of the 4,000 – 5,000 hectares currently under management consists of all commercial species and most secondary and niche species. The portfolio is managed geographically as a whole, so we can probably source what you require.